Located in the Palm Springs area, this home takes its roots from mid-century modern architecture which embodied the era of “the celebrity lifestyle in the desert”.
The design was also crafted to interact with the spectacular views stretching from the adjoining golf course to the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains. The views were further enhanced by a series of operable glass curtain walls, some extending to 50’ in length. The home is defined by luxurious spaces that include:
- A courtyard composed of multiple features including an outdoor entertaining area with a fire pit, large multiple operable glass walls to enhance the indoor/outdoor experience and a spectacular water feature.
- A vast great room, featuring a family room area/kitchen/dining area/casual entertaining/and a bar made for the “Rat Pack” for frequent entertaining
- The second level “sky lounge” has uncompromising views and features a wine wall that continues from the bar on the first level, along with a billiard table and media area.
- The sensual owner’s bedroom suite includes a grand shower with dramatic volume and skylight above, bathing this space with constant sunlight.
- The rear golf course area includes an extended outdoor covered living, a large swimming pool/tanning shelf/integrated spa, and a sunken seating area for casual entertaining around a fire element.